- Focus on Appreciative Facilitation – An invitation to join an on-line reflective practice set
- Stories and more…the conversations that are possible
- Collective Leadership – Exploring new territories for evaluation
- What can we do with our stories? Reflections from the Faroes
- Where nothing is clear, and everything keeps changing – new territories for evaluation
Category Archives: Co-production and new ways of working
See this new page with a short article about the important debate about redefining the relationship between public services and communities and the role of research and evidence. It would be great to hear your responses.
Here’s a link to an important new book by Yoland Wadsworth “Building in research and evaluation – human inquiry for living systems“, 2011