I often ask myself ‘is this worthwhile work?’ And this guest blog for Space Unlimited is some part of a response; it describes a recent highlight of a stimulating week when I took part in a Space Unlimited Lasting Change event that brought young people and teachers from different schools together to explore how to engage and sustain young people to be genuine and active partners in learning. They have a great deal to teach those of us interested in how to develop collaborative leadership practices that might produce better outcomes for people and communities.
- Collective Leadership – Exploring new territories for evaluation
- What can we do with our stories? Reflections from the Faroes
- Where nothing is clear, and everything keeps changing – new territories for evaluation
- “The cynicism that passes for sophistication”
- Reigniting Evaluation – Unfolding Stories